A completely comprehensive look at our full wheels off, concours level detail protected with a full body clear wrap and ceramic coating.
This Lamborghini Aventador came to us after receiving one of the worst clear bra installs we have seen performed. Through the process of removing the film we discovered that the previous installer also used razor blades on the finish when trimming the film. Leaving us many cut marks in this half million dollar vehicles finish. Over the course of a few weeks we carefully wetsanded and polished out the cut marks to return the vehicle to perfection. Once the cuts were repaired and the vehicle then paint corrected, we proceeded forward to wrap the impact area with Xpel Ultimate Clear Film and then ceramic coated the entire vehicle with CQuartz Finest!
2016 Corvette Z06 Coupe in Torch Red that was picked up by our enclosed transport at the dealership with just 3 miles on the clock. We performed the unwrapping and first preparation. Even then, the paint still have defects in the finish from the factory that needed proper correction. After the correction process was completed, we added some custom touches to vehicle with 6D carbon fiber vinyl to the roof and front hood "Stinger" stripe. Giving the appearance of the factory exposed carbon look, at a significantly lesser price.
Driving all the way up from Washington D.C. to get worked on by Oakes Detail. This stunning color combo McLaren MP4 Spider received a wheels off, paint correction detail. Finished off with ceramic coating and clear film installation. On top of this, we also did a brake caliper color change from black to orange, which were also protected with ceramic coating to make brake dust easy to clean!
Blue Hera Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster sporting nine thousand miles came in to get a total make over. New to the owner, our goal was to get it looking better than when it left the factory. Which gave us a roman scrolls worth of work, starting with removing the existing partial bra which looked tired and faded but did it's job preserving the front end. This project also included full undercarriage, wheels, paint correction, ceramic nano coating, new clear film and even replacement of the existing battery tender wiring.
I was contacted to correct this Bull to remove some heavy defects from water blade use as well as your typical swirling and marring throughout. Over the course of approximately forty hours I labored to attend to all the defects, leaving it with a 98% corrected surface.